Then you have landed on the right page!
In this article I will reveal a simple formula to never run out of blog content EVER.
Coming up with content can seem like one of the biggest challenges when it comes to creating a MLM blog.
What can I write about?
How can I use my “Network Marketing Blog content” to generate leads?
The first step in creating any kind of blog content that is to first establish the purpose of the blog.
What are you trying to accomplish?
Is the purpose of your blog to sell products, generate leads, recruit MLM distributors into your business?
Most people waste their time in creating network marketing blog sites because the blog has no purpose.
Let’s it put it this way you need to be Posting On Purpose.
Before you even sit down to write your MLM blog content, you need to know exactly what you’re going to accomplish with the blog post.
Today I am going to create a blog article to sell my weight loss product or today I am going to generate leads for my network marketing business.
97% of people fail with a MLM blog because their posts have no direction or purpose.
So the first step to creating any type of network marketing blog content is to have a purpose.
You’ve Been Working Too Hard To Create Network Marketing Blog Content
Most people are reinventing the wheel everyday when they are trying to create their MLM blog sites.
Did you know that majority of the top MLM blog sites did not come up with the content ideas, they got it from someone else.
Now I am not talking about plagiarism, or stealing content.
Everything you read online today is not an original idea, they were just re-spinned.
You can read an article on the topic you want to write about and put your own spin on it that you see fit to help get your message across to your audience.
Here are some easy ways to come up with Network Marketing Blog Content.
- Follow leaders in your particular field, if you’re in a health and wellness business follow people like Dr. Oz and others to come up with ideas.
- Take notes at seminars and training events to come up with new content. I have notebooks full of content that has been used to create tons of MLM blog articles.
- Watch videos on Youtube of other marketers in your field to come up with new ideas that you can use for your own blog or videos.
- Read books, listen to audio books, buy courses and pass that information along to your audience.
- Rinse and repeat.
So do you feel more confident about coming up with network marketing blog topics?
It’s pretty simple isn’t it?
With this formula you will NEVER run out of things to write about, and you can even pay people to write your articles for you!
How To Get Traffic And Leads From Your Network Marketing Blog Content
The purpose of your blog should be like I discussed earlier, is to make a sale, to generate a lead or to recruit a new distributor into your business.
Now that we’ve established how to create content, now we need to get people to the content to generate sales, leads, and signups.
How do you get people to your MLM Blog even if your blog is new?
With the dozens of social media sites online there is no excuse on not getting traffic or leads from your network marketing blog.
Here a list of social media sites you can use to get traffic to your blog:
- Facebook- You can share your content with groups that are related to what you’re creating content for. Also create a Facebook fan page to build an audience that you can share your articles with.
- Twitter- Build an audience on Twitter that are chomping at the bit for your new blog articles, just hit the share button.
- Instagram- Share the image you placed on your blog to get people from IG over to your blog.
- Pinterest- Pin your image from your blog with the url link to get new followers and traffic from this easy to use site.
- YouTube- Create videos about the blog content you just wrote about and get people from your videos to your blog.
Lastly once you have started creating a list of email subscribers from your email autoresponder (which I hope you have) you can start sending your content to your list to start selling more of your products or services.
The magic is in your list and the bigger your list grows, the bigger your paycheck grows!
Hopefully you now have an understanding of how to create Network Marketing Blog Content with ease and confidence.
Click Here Now To Discover How To Triple Your Leads In 5 Minutes Or Less And Make Money Online EVEN If You Don’t Have A Website.
Please Share and Like This Article If You Received Value!
To Your Success,